Weekly Sabbath Attendance Registration
The Parkland Seventh-day Adventist Church (303 Church Road, Spruce Grove, AB) is currently meeting each Sabbath beginning at 9:45am. If you wish to attend in-person, please agree to following guidelines. This form needs to be completed weekly by each household in attendance. Physical forms will also be available at the door. For the purposes of contact tracing this record will be saved for two weeks.
I agree to observe the following guidelines while in attendance:
1. Follow the 2m (6 feet) distancing rule at all times with those outside of your household.
2. Wear a mask or appropriate face covering while you are in the building.
3. No food should be consumed while in the building.
4. We care about the safety of each other, please refrain from hugging and handshakes unless they are within your household.
5. Individuals with fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other symptoms of sickness must not attend. (Please join us online)
6. The following groups are cautioned to consider worshipping online: Those working in health care or nursing homes, those who are immuno-compromised or those of advanced age.
7. If you have recently traveled internationally or may have been exposed to Covid-19 you should wait 14 days before attending.
If you have any questions about the service or attending in-person or online, please communicate them with the form above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org